Embiggen is a corporate venturing and innovation group that builds, scales, and invests in new digital ventures at startup speed with groundbreaking organizations. We combined corporate innovation leadership and startup experience under one roof to build the future and disrupt industries.
Working closely with the CEO, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for stakeholders and clients on all business transactions of the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison and provides high-level administrative support to the board of directors and senior management teams.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Delivers a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO & Board of Directors including sustaining an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Prepares and arranges detailed plans and reports, Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Screens and triages incoming requests and inquiries; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information in a timely manner
- Professionally manage the information flow of relevant correspondences in a timely and accurate manner
- Drafts Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, high-pressure environment; eagerness to go above and beyond
- Strong organizational skills that reflect a can-do attitude and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Tech savvy with expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful team player with the capacity to build relationships with senior-level professionals and staff
- Can work independently and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations,
- Must be adaptable and able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Conduct impactful work by building innovation capacity in emerging markets like the Philippines
- Intellectually stimulating environment where theorizing and strategizing about innovation is promoted
- Supportive workplace with passionate colleagues
- Networking with the Philippines’ CEOs, innovation directors and global management academics
- Please fill out this application form.