Future Innovators Internship Program
Embiggen is looking for highly-driven interns to join our firm’s growing team! We are an innovation and strategy consulting firm that enables organizations from emerging markets to generate and implement innovation and digital transformation strategies to build meaningful growth.
Embiggen is also the exclusive partner of the Global Innovation Management Institute here in the Philippines. Interns will be given a chance to work closely with the most respected and accomplished global innovators in the industry.
Undergraduate students and graduates are welcome to apply! MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.
Kindly SUBMIT your applications through this link.
For any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR USE THE APPLICATION LINK.
Work details and benefits
- Flexible hours
- Paid internship
- Get real-life work experience in an international consulting firm
- Learn from the best start-up founders, corporate innovators, and consultants
- Pick a ‘Genius Project’ of your choice and have someone to coach and mentor you
- Get to participate in various in-house and client-related events and training
- Increase your network among like-minded innovation-oriented folks and get your foot in the door in the innovation ecosystem of emerging markets.
– Remote, 6 months minimum
1. SPECIAL PROJECTS INTERN
- Work closely with supervisor in executing special projects
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies under COSMOS (Operations Department) to ensure the attainment of objectives
- Ensure that plans for projects are well-executed and adhere to requirements and specifications (e.g. timeline, quota, budget, people, etc.)
- Help create project presentation materials, prepare project status reports
- Kindly SUBMIT your applications through this link.
Don’t see a position for you?
We’d still love to meet you! Fill up the form and we’ll be in touch.
Want to know more about this program?
Send us a message to the email below or fill up the form and let's talk!